Wednesday, August 4, 2010

2010 Novato Youth Football Season is Coming!

Hello Novato Sports Blog friends.   


Are you ready for some football?  I sure am.  


While I've taken a break from posting updates here since the Novato Stingers had their amazing run at the 2009 AYF National Championships there are still lots of things happening on the Novato Sports scene.  If you are reading this and have information to share about a Novato team or athlete, let me know and I'll post your information here.  


Since my son Robbie will be playing as a Novato Yellow Jacket this year I'll start posting game recaps, highlights and photos here later this month.  The even better news is that there are a some other amazing parent-photographers for this team, so you will have access to even more, and better, shots of the action.  


And to set the tone for the upcoming season I've even updated the look of the Novato Sports Blog with a football theme.  


Look for more here soon.


Cheers! - Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings by outbrain